Final result of August

Final result of August

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi HaTranThiThu » Thứ 7 Tháng 9 13, 2008 10:15 pm

[align=center]FINAL RESULT OF AUGUST[/align]

For the past one month, the board of organizers have worked hard to reach the most objective and comprehensive judgement about writings. Although the number of writings is quite limited in the first month, efforts and ideas of the participants are fully appreciated.

The most excellent “pen” of August is:
Cao Ngọc Tuấn – Specialize in Maths – Quảng Bình Gifted High School K1998-2001 with “Is globalization creating liberalization in economy, a wider gap between the rich and the poor countries, the state demise in economy as well as the global crises?”

The article gives a thorough analysis of the present economic situation. It reveals the writer’s profound knowledge of economics and remarkable research efforts. Among numerous and misleading economic articles and reviews on the Internet, on TV or in the newspapers, such brief and critical one provides readers much useful information.

@Tuan: Congratulations!
Thank you for your participation and we expect more and more high-quality writings from you.

PS: I love you
AFRAID OF HOSPITALS
HaTranThiThu
Bạn sơ giao QBO
Bạn sơ giao QBO

Bài viết: 45
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 4 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Đến từ: cựu học sinh Chuyên QB

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi Tocxu » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 14, 2008 5:12 am

Congrats Tuan =D> . You are the first winner of this program. It means something, doesn't it?
@Ha: You have done a great job organizing such a great activity. However, I am a little bit curious about the person you love (only Tuan or anyone else :mozilla_cool:). Just kidding, wish you successes.
Tocxu
Tôi yêu QBO
Tôi yêu QBO

Bài viết: 462
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 2 Tháng 3 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi caodaica » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 14, 2008 10:04 am

Tocxu đã viết:Congrats Tuan =D> . You are the first winner of this program. It means something, doesn't it?
@Ha: You have done a great job organizing such a great activity. However, I am a little bit curious about the person you love (only Tuan or anyone else :mozilla_cool:). Just kidding, wish you successes.

First of all, I may extend my profound thanks to the organizers, particularly Jane Tran as her incessant advocation of my essay. Subsequently, responding to the question that how I am feeling as the first winner, the two words I can voice out are "Bloody great". Thanks again.
Dear Jane, Tocxu comrade is asking you the question that you just love me or anyone else, I am eager to listen your reactions. If that becomes true, I will........ :mozilla_kiss: Hahaha. Kidding then.
Me saying goodbye and hoping for a more aggressive competition in September.
Thanks and regards,
Tuan.
độc thân, vui tính, gấp gáp tìm bạn đời, đang sợ bị ế... Zô đê, tui cầu xin đó, zô đê...
caodaica
Mới tìm hiểu QBO
Mới tìm hiểu QBO

Bài viết: 16
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 9 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi HaTranThiThu » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi Tocxu,
Thank you for your appreciation.
About the question you asked me, I am really confused :smt024 But I must say that I love the family QBO. Because of this love, I have tried my best to make Foreign English Zone become more and more stronger. I hope everybody will make more contribbutions to QBO in the future, particularly hope you will send goldpenQBO@gmail.com great writings soon.
PS: I love you
Ha. :smt032
AFRAID OF HOSPITALS
HaTranThiThu
Bạn sơ giao QBO
Bạn sơ giao QBO

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi Rec » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 14, 2008 9:54 pm

I want to send 'congratulations' to you, Tuan. Pls do not 'deny' them. :smt032

Bravo, Ha. =D> =D> =D> And Tocxu too :)

I just finished with SCMCT 2008 project at weekend. And now, I want to turn about this project. Are (all of) you ok?
Bút, Nghiên, Sách, Vở suốt đời không ngừng, nghỉ.
Cơm, Áo, Gạo, Tiền hôm sớm mấy đếm, đong
Hình đại diện của thành viên
Rec
Quản trị viên QBO
Quản trị viên QBO

Bài viết: 7718
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 11 22, 2006 5:13 pm
Đến từ: T.Trấn Cồn rậy :)

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi HaTranThiThu » Chủ nhật Tháng 9 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Thanks Bác Rec so much.
Welcome Bác Rec back to Foreign English Zone. Your participation will be our happiness hi hi hi.
AFRAID OF HOSPITALS
HaTranThiThu
Bạn sơ giao QBO
Bạn sơ giao QBO

Quay về • The QBO Golden Pen

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến2 khách